I am passionate about each manuscript that I work on and provide excellence in every edit that I undertake. I offer outstanding client communication, a close collaboration throughout your edit and a very personal service.
How I work with writers to provide an excellent edit:
Your writing is unique and I offer each writer a free quote for your manuscript.
After your initial free quote I provide:
- Firstly, an on-screen edit. This also creates a style sheet for your writing.
- Secondly, a hard copy proofread is done, an essential step.
- Lastly, final on-screen corrections are made following the proofread.
- The end result – an excellent edit.
Throughout the process of editing, I provide ongoing updates and consultation to address queries as they arise.
I am highly motivated and give each writer I work with a very personal commitment. I focus solely on one edit at a time to ensure excellent editing. I provide you, the writer, with an exclusive, highly personal service.
Editing subject fields:
- Adult fiction, particularly popular genres – crime, fantasy, thrillers and romance.
- Young adult fiction and children’s literature, including picture books.
- Memoirs, autobiography and biography, including travel.
- Short stories and non-fiction, including self-help books.
- Copy editing and proofreading.
As a widely experienced freelance editor, with a well established reputation for excellence, I have edited a diverse range of novels, memoirs, autobiographies, children’s books and non-fiction, including for published writers.
I look forward to working with you.